Jan 25, 2011
- Only for 32 bits systems.
- .NET 4.0 version (Visual Studio 2010).
- WPF 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0 compatibility.
- Includes now a specific pixel shader compiler and a specific MSBuild task. The Shader Effects BuildTask and Templates of the WPF Futures project is no more used. Thanks to his author.
- To use the Perspective FX tools and build your pixel shaders, you just need Visual Studio 2010 or Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4, and The DirectX End-User Runtime.
- To recompile the Perspective FX tools, now you need Visual Studio 2010, C++ for the compiler, and C# for the other assemblies. You also need the DirectX SDK.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.